Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Potential Opportunity - Robert Mapplethorpe House

Hi CoCo Folks,
Maybe one of you would be interested in contacting the woman below. She reached out to us last week. Sorry we all missed the reception!


- Katie

________________________

I am currently a senior in the BFA photo department at SVA. I have been volunteering at the Robert Mapplethorpe House, a division of Beth Israel hospital, for the last 6 months and have started a photography program there. I have been asked to continue the program but I will be leaving the city after graduation. Joshua Shapiro suggested that I contact you to see if you had any ideas for the program or any students who might be interested. The current art therapist at the Mapplethorpe House is actually a graduate of your department.

The work of the residents will be displayed in the SVA student center and I would love if you could stop by and see it. I am attaching an invitation with all the details.

Best,

Joanna Murray

(410) 302-2798


No comments:

Post a Comment